Tooth Extractions – Boise, ID
Safe Tooth Removal from a Trustworthy Team
Our team here at Southwest Dental Arts will always do everything possible to help you maintain your long-term oral health and retain your natural teeth; however, there are certain unfortunate circumstances that sometimes necessitate tooth removal. Although a tooth extraction in Boise is always considered a last resort, you can rest assured it’ll protect your smile moving forward—we’ll be with you every step of the way to ensure that things go smoothly, and your smile isn’t without problematic teeth for long!
Why Choose Southwest Dental Arts for Tooth Extractions?
- Dentist with 1000+ Hours of Advanced Education
- Several Tooth Replacement Options Available
- Same-Day Dental Care for Urgent Situations
When Are Tooth Extractions Necessary?
There are many instances when a tooth may need to be extracted, however, the most common reason is due to severe and irreparable damage caused by decay or physical trauma. In other cases, we might recommend tooth removal if it is impacted, which is when it becomes trapped underneath existing teeth as it erupts—a problem common with wisdom teeth. Other reasons include:
- Ensuring there’s adequate room for a dental restoration, such as a denture
- A baby tooth that’s refusing to fall out on its own
- Making room for orthodontic treatment
- Preventing the spread of oral infections